Telegram is available for various devices like Android, iOS, and Windows. Along with these, there is also a desktop version. One of the effective ways to use this application on the desktop is Telegram Web. There are official versions of Telegram app for all the Desktop Operating Systems (Windows/MacOS/Linux). But without using these you can use Telegram Desktop with the help of Web Telegram. Telegram Web client is the fast and secure way to use all the features of Telegram on your browser for free. Read more to know what is this Telegram Web? How to use? and How does it works?
Telegram is a messaging application which was developed by Russian founders as an open source software. It was designed with the best encryption technology. So, it has been widely used by the people as an alternative to WhatsApp. As mentioned below it can also be used on the desktop which is another interesting feature of Telegram. Let’s see what are different ways to get the Telegram Desktop and why the Telegram Web is an effective method?
There are different ways to get Telegram on your Desktop computer. You can use the Telegram application of your respective Operating System. Means, you can use Windows/Linux/Mac Telegram. If not, you can get it from the chrome web store. Another effective and easy method is the Web Telegram. If you want to get the Telegram for Desktop through application just go to the official website of Telegram and download the Telegram official version for your OS. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. On installing, it asks you to enter the country code and phone number. If you don’t like this method check further methods.
>>> Quick Telegram Download Process <<<
Another method is, you need to download the Telegram for chrome through the Chrome app store. After downloading, the steps are similar to the below method. Now, if you don’t want to download and install the Telegram app on the desktop you can use a Web Client. You may want to use the Telegram app on the desktop once in a while and not regularly. So, you may not show interest to download Telegram app on your PC or Laptop. Then comes the use of Telegram Web. See how to use this Telegram for Web.
Features of Telegram for Web
- It is free to use.
- Fast and secure.
- You can get all the features of Telegram in your Web-browser.
- Telegram Web is the perfect tool for file sharing and messaging on your Desktop.
- Can send files from Desktop to your friends in Telegram.
- This Web Telegram is always synced with the Telegram application on your mobile.
- Everyone can make a contribution as the source code of Telegram is open.
>>> Don’t Miss: Complete Guide to Download Telegram for PC
How to use Telegram on Web? – web telegram org
- To use this Telegram from a web client, make sure that you are having a good browser. Irrespective of your platform/OS, you can use Telegram Web client if you have a good browser.
- Now, open your system and go to your browser. There you need to enter web.telegram.org. It directs you to the login page of Telegram for Web.
- It asks you to choose your Country name and enter your mobile number. On choosing the country name, the code before your phone number will automatically be displayed.
- Now, you just need to enter your full and valid mobile number. After entering your mobile number click on the Next button present on the left side of the screen or you can simply press enter button.
- In the next step, a pop up appears on your screen. In that, it asks ‘Is this phone number correct?’. If yes, click on OK and if you want to change the phone number, click on CANCEL and again continue with the 4th step.
- Before using the Telegram Web client, make sure that you already registered your number with the Telegram app on your Mobile or some other device (Android/iPhone). Then only you can successfully sign in to the Telegram on Web. If not, it shows the error message like,
- Click on OK and install the Telegram application on your iPhone or Android mobile and then register using your valid mobile number. If you want to know any technical details tap on ‘Click for technical details’ as shown below.
- On clicking that it shows the details as shown below. After verifying the required details click on OK and register with the Telegram on Android or iPhone first to eliminate this error.
- On rectifying the error, you can use the app happily on your desktop through the Web client. After using the Telegram Web, you can sign out by clicking on the Log Out button available on the Top-right of the screen.
- Also, there is an option to terminate all the sessions when you feel anything suspicious. For this, you just need to go to Settings and tap on ‘Terminate All Other Sessions’.
>>> Recommended: How to Download Telegram Mac OS
Conclusion on Telegram Web Download
Here we have explained all about Telegram Web. So, by following the steps given above you can simply use the Web Telegram without any difficulties. After logging in to the Telegram for Web, the procedure to use is same as the normal application. If you are not aware, just click here: How to use Telegram APK. If you want any other information regarding this Telegram Web Client, please mention in the comment section.