Telegram APK is available on this page for free. You can simply download it and use it on any of your Android devices. If you wonder what is Telegram App, it is nothing but a Messaging app. It was developed with a focus on high security and speed. There are many similar messaging apps in the market like WhatsApp, Hike, etc. But Telegram is well known for its fast and reliable messaging and calls as well. This application is available for different platforms like Android, iOS, and Windows. Here we are going to see only about Telegram Android. Features, How to install and how to use Telegram on Android are clearly explained on this page. Just have a look at this information and download Telegram APK from here.
>>> Know More on Telegram App
Telegram App was launched for iOS devices on 14th August 2013. Later the alpha version of Telegram for Android was released officially on 20th October 2013. So, from 2013 itself the Telegram APK is available to download. There are many amazing features on this app. It is simple, super-fast and free. At the same time, you can use Telegram on all your devices. Means, your messages seamlessly sync across any number of devices like Phones, Computers, or Tablets. You can send any type of files, videos, photos, and messages to your friends.
There are lot more features to know about this Telegram Android. Check those in the below section. Compared to iOS and Windows users, Android users are more in number. So, maximum developers will provide you the APK file for any application. Similarly, Telegram APK is also available for you to download. We are providing the secured APK file on this page. See how to install Telegram for Android and download it on your device.
Features of Telegram App Android
- It allows you to send unlimited media and files. There is no limit to their size or type. Your chat history will not take any disk space on your device. They will be stored securely in the Telegram cloud as long as you need.
- This Telegram is the fastest messaging application which connects users around the globe via a distributed and unique network of data centers.
- It is the most reliable messaging app which delivers your messages in the minimum bytes possible.
- Everything on Telegram is encrypted and is highly secured combined with the ease of use.
- It is totally Synced. Means you can access your messages on Telegram app from all your devices at a time.
- This app includes groups, media, chats, etc.
- For weak mobile connections also, it works fast.
- It allows you to create the group chat upto 10, 000 members.
- You can share the documents or videos of any type like (.DOC, .ZIP, .MP3, etc.).
- For specific tasks, you can set up bots.
- For coordinating teamwork and hosting online communities, this Telegram App is the perfect tool.
- There is no tension about the ads because it is completely an ad-free application.
- Free to download on any device (Android, PC, iOS).
- Telegram Android is lean and is very easy to use as it comes with the minimalist design.
- It has video and photo editing tools which are powerful. Also, an open sticker/GIF platform is available.
>>> Recommended to Read: How to Download Telegram PC
What’s New in Telegram Android Latest Version
- In Waze latest version, the registration process updated. To use the Telegram App, you must be 16 years older or more if you live in the EU or UK.
- In secret chats, you can disable the enabled link previews through the Privacy & Security Settings.
- You can delete your synced contacts and stop updating your contacts in the Privacy & Security Settings.
- It is a trusted and secured app and won’t give third parties access to your data.
>>> Telegram App Download Link <<<
Requirements to Download Telegram for Android
To get the Telegram on your Android device all you need is,
- Android Device (Mobile/Tablet). [The version of the Android varies with the device]
- Telegram APK.
- Active Internet Connection.
How to download Telegram APK on Android?
- Open your Android Device (Mobile/Tablet) and browse www.telegramapp.me. Now click on the Download APK Telegram button available on this page.
- While the file downloading, go to your phone Settings and in Lock and Security (Security) section, turn On toggle button of Unknown Sources. This enables it and your device is now ready to install the apps from third-party sources.
- Now, locate the Telegram APK file on your device (If you are using the ES File Explorer app, then the APK file will be available in Downloads folder of ES File Explorer or else you can check it in the File Manager > Downloads).
- Click on the file and tap on Install button. It starts the installation and after that, you can use the Telegram for Android by verifying it with your valid Mobile Number.
>>> Don’t Miss: Telegram iOS
How to use Telegram App for Android or iOS or Windows/PC?
- First, you need to complete the installation of Telegram APK by following the above steps. After that open the app on your device by clicking on the icon of Telegram that appears on your Menu or Home screen.
- On opening the application, you will see a prompt with “Enter your Phone Number”. Just enter a valid mobile number on which you want to get the Telegram app Android.
- Now to that mobile number you will get a 4 digit code (OTP) for the purpose of verification. So, this is the reason why you need to give a valid mobile number. Enter that 4-digit code in the application to continue with the Telegram on Android.
- Enter your name and upload a picture. That picture will be displayed as your Profile Picture. If needed later you can change that Display Picture. Telegram allows you to create your own profile.
- In the next step, it automatically searches all your contacts who are using the Telegram and gives you the permission to access. (While installing you give permission to Telegram to access your Contacts, Media, Location, etc. So, this step happens).
- In the app, at the bottom left corner of the screen, you can find the Contact tab. On clicking that icon, you can get all the contacts including the contacts that currently do not have the Telegram APK. For such contacts, you can tap on a particular friend name and invite them to Telegram.
- If you want to start a chat with your friends, then click on the Chat icon in the middle at the bottom of the screen. On clicking that icon you can start a regular chat. All you have to do is, select a friend to chat and make sure that friend is using the Telegram APK on Android.
- Now, you can chat with your friend and send unlimited messages. This chatting feature somewhat seems to be like WhatsApp. Just enter the message in the text box and click on the enter button. Thus, your message will be transferred to your friend.
- Not only text messages, you can also attach Documents, Photos, Videos, Current Location, etc. by clicking on the ‘Pin’ icon. This Telegram for Android allows you to send the wide range of information to your friends which you may not find on other messaging apps.
- Tap on the Paperclip icon at the bottom of the screen and the options will appear as shown in below image. Now, you need to select the type of information you want to send. You can instantly take a photo and send to your friends. Or you can choose from your photo library. There is also an option to search and send images from Web.
- If you want to share your current location with your friends, just tap on the Location. To send the location you need to give permission to the app to access location.
- If you want to start a secret chat, select the New Secret Chat in the Contacts tab and select the friend name. On sending a message with this option, the message will be encrypted using an end-to-end encryption. Thus, no one can access this secret chat.
- On completion of that secret chat, you can self-destruct the chat. For this, you need to Tap on friends name with whom you started secret chatting >>Info button >> go to Self-destruct Timer settings >> Select the time (1 Sec or 2 Sec or 5 Secs or 1 minute or 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week).
- Most of all, if you want to change the chat background, go to the right bottom of the Telegram Android and select the Chat Background image. Telegram gives many background images from which you can select one or you can select your own image from your library.
>>> Check out: Telegram for Windows Phone
Brief Info – APK Telegram
|Application Name||Telegram APK|
|File Size||13.43 MB|
|Supported Operating System||Android/ iOS/ PC|
|Requires Android||Varies with the device|
|Last Update||28 August 2018|
>>> Telegram App Download Link <<<
The conclusion of Telegram APK
With a lot of amazing features, this Telegram Android app has become very popular. If you haven’t make Telegram download for your Android device, then start from here. The process to install Telegram for Android is very simple as mentioned above. So, just click on the Telegram APK download button, follow the installation procedure and get this amazing app on your device. After installing if you don’t know how to use, check out the guidelines provided. Hope you are satisfied with the information given here. For more, visit the www.telegramapp.me regularly.