In recent days, most of the people are downloading an app and it is one of the most successful messaging apps. Are you wondering what is that? It’s nothing but the Telegram App. I’ll get irritated if my message transmits slowly to my loved ones 😡 , Of course, everyone hates it… Resolving this issue, Telegram app came into the market as a fastest messaging app. I installed it and now I’m happily using even on the weak mobile connections. Then what about security? Can we trust this app and put our privacy in its hands? Let’s see it first and then go with the Telegram Download from here.
Telegram is a new era of messaging which is available for different mobile platforms like Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone. They haven’t stopped by launching Telegram on these platforms. It came as a Telegram Desktop version for PC/Laptop with Windows, MacOS, Linux. This is the reason why it is called as a Native app for every platform. In the first para, we got stuck about its security. Many people are installing this app and recommending you to switch to App Telegram is due to its high-security only. The messages in Telegram heavily encrypted and there is also an option to self-destruct.
Let’s find out another interesting feature of this Telegram App. Have you ever tried to start a message through mobile and finish through PC/Laptop/Tablet? Does it work on your present messaging app? If no, then you will find this feature interesting. Telegram is totally SYNCED means, as it is a Cloud-Based system, it lets you access messages from multiple devices. For high-speed and security, Telegram serves are spread or distributed worldwide. If you still don’t think that these points are impressing about the Telegram, then you can check out the list of features given below.
App Telegram Features
- Synced: It is the amazing feature with which you can send or receive messages from multiple devices at a time. You can start typing your message on laptop or tablet or PC and finish it on your phone. Amazing right!!
- Secure: There is no need to worry about the security of your information. This app provides the best security along with ease of use. I can surely say this because everything on your Telegram app (Chats, Media, groups, etc.) encrypted using a combination of 2048-bit RSA encryption, Diffie–Hellman Secure key exchange, and 256-bit symmetric AES encryption.
- Reliable: It is specially designed to send the messages in the less possible bytes. It is said to be the most reliable messaging system ever made because it works perfectly even on the weakest mobile.
- Fast: This is the feature which is attracting many users. At present in the market, this Telegram Online App is the fastest one and is connecting people around the world/globe through a unique and distributed network of data centers.
- Simple: Even there are plenty of features the Telegram team is keeping the interface clean. So, this makes the app easy to use and its minimalist design makes it lean.
- Unlimited: It allows every user to send the data (media or files) unlimitedly. There is no limit on their size and type. The chat history won’t require any space on your device as it stores in the Telegram cloud till you need.
- Powerful: You can create groups with members up to 100000 (50000 for desktop). You can share the date like videos and documents of any type (.ZIP, .MP3, .DOC, etc.). It also helps you to setup bots for some required tasks. It is said powerful because it is the best tool for coordinating the teamwork and also for hosting online communities.
- Free and No Ads: Telegram App is always free to install. All it requires is an active internet connection to get installed on your device. There are many applications which irritate us with plenty of ads. Here in this application, there is no fear about ads as Telegram is completely ad-free. Most of all, they are not going to introduce any subscription fees also.
- Fun: This app caters all your needs with its powerful tools. That is an open sticker or GIF platform and Photo & video editing tools.
- Private: Your data will always be secured. They won’t allow other third parties to access your information or data.
We are not just providing the Telegram Download link for one platform. On hitting the below Download Telegram button you can find the app for all the platforms. All you have to do is choose the particular platform that you want to download Telegram on. The installation for each device varies slightly. So, before downloading once check the steps to install Telegram app from below section. The versions provided here are safe and official. So, you don’t need to worry about Bugs in old versions or Malfunction/ Viruses.
How to download Telegram APK?
- Click on the download Telegram button provided above. There you can get the APK file that is required for your Android device. Make sure that your device is on the active network connection.
- Wait for few seconds till it completes the downloading. As it is only upto 13 MB it downloads within 10 to 20 seconds if you have a fast network connection.
- Now, on completion of Telegram APK download, go to your File Manager (ES File Explorer if you use) > Downloads > Telegram. Click on it and tap on Install.
- If your device is unable to install it then go to Settings > Security (Lock and Security in some Android Devices) > turn on the toggle button of Unknown Sources.
- Finally, once again try to install it and on completion, you can enjoy using the Telegram Android by giving your valid mobile number. (If you are unable to install then once check your Android OS version and update it to 4.1 or up)
>>> See how to use Telegram Android
Steps to free download Telegram for PC
- To get the Telegram Desktop version for your PC, just open your system and download the Telegram from here. The .exe file gets downloaded on to your device.
- Locate that file on your device and click on the Set-up file. Tap on Run and wait some time. Now, after running the setup file, just click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the instructions that appeared on the screen and complete your installation. In this process of Telegram PC installation, you may need to agree to some Terms and Conditions of the app. Click on Accept and continue.
- On completion, it shows the Finish button. Click on it so that you can find the Telegram App shortcut on your Desktop. You just need to double click on it > register and sign in with your mobile number > chat with your friends.
>>> If you are using the Linux OS, the installation steps changes so check them here on Telegram for PC article.
>>> Also, you can know how to use Telegram Web.
How to install Telegram iOS?
- Take your iPhone/iPad and click on the Telegram Download button on this page. There on taping the Telegram for iOS, you will be taken to the ‘App Store’ where the Telegram is available or iTunes page. You can see the Telegram app on that page itself without any searching.
- Otherwise, go to the App store that is available on your iPhone. There, in the search bar enter the Telegram App and select the appropriate one from the list.
- Now, click on the Install button that appears on that page. After the Telegram installation done on your iOS you can find the icon on the Menu.
- Thus, go to your Main Menu or Home Screen and Tap on the Telegram App icon. It asks you to enter the mobile number. Select the country and enter your valid mobile number. Finally, after verification, you can use the Telegram iOS.
>>> Also, get the other easy way to install Telegram iOS
Easy way to install Telegram Windows Phone
- First of all, you need to take your Windows mobile and check the version. If it is not the updated version, update it to the latest version. Now open the browser and go to www.telegramapp.me.
- Click on the Download Telegram button > tap on Telegram for Windows Phone. Then, you will directly taken to the Microsoft official page with the Telegram App.
- In that page, you can see some description about the app. Read that and click on the ‘Get the App’ button. It starts installing on your device.
- In the next step i.e., after installation, tap on Windows icon (Home Screen) and open the Telegram Windows application. Finally, complete the registration process and then use the app.
>>> Check out more about Telegram Windows
How to get Telegram Mac OS?
- Click on the Download link given below and make the Telegram Mac OS download. That downloaded file will be in the location where you selected while saving (or it will be in the ‘Downloads’ folder).
- Now, locate that file and double click on it. Just follow the instructions that appear on the screen while installation.
- In the final step, you need to click on the Finish button. Then the Telegram Mac OS shortcut will be on your desktop. Using that open the Telegram on Mac.
- Finally, using your valid mobile number, you need to register first. So, that it allows you to use Telegram for Mac.
>>> Know more about Telegram Mac.
How to use Telegram App on Android/iOS/Windows?
You have seen the download and installation steps of Telegram App on different platforms. As there are a lot of features in this Telegram Online App, you may not find out all those just in a glance. You may want to create stickers. You may want to have a secret chat with your friend. Likewise, you may want to know many features and how to use them. So, just click on the link given below and know How to use Telegram Application on your device. Most of all, it also gives the information about how to get into the application using your phone number.
>>> How to use Telegram App <<<
Telegram Messaging App – Additional Info
|Telegram Download Information|
|Application Name||Telegram Messaging App|
|File Name||.apk / .exe / .dmg / .xz and more|
|Current Version||Varies with the device (4.8.9 for Android, 4.8.2 for iOS, 3.0 for Windows Phone and 1.3.0 for Desktop)|
|File Size||Varies with Device|
|Supported Devices||Android/iOS/Windows Phone/PC/Laptop/ Mac OS/Linux OS|
|Requires||Android 4.1 or up / iOS 6 or up / Windows 10 / Mac 10.8|
|Last Update||May 26th, 2018|
|Published by||Telegram Messenger LLP|
|Supported Languages||English (United States), German, Portuguese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Dutch|
|Release||2013 for iOS and Android / 2017 for Desktop|